Job description / Role
The main purpose of the Partnership Specialist is to generate leads for the sales funnel at Love That Design and reach out to prospects to arrange presentations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing marketing campaigns for new client acquisition.
- Sourcing prospects through online research, social media or any relevant sourcing methods.
- Calling prospective customers and arranging appointments for demo presentations.
- Coordinate sales activities by managing schedules, following up on correspondence.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material, presentation, and templates.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Achieve monthly sales revenue targets.
- Revise, maintain and update sales SOP, templates, presentations, and other documents.
- Report department progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
- Effectively represent the organization at events, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
- Engage with vendors and trade partners to identify potential sales synergies.
AED 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Looking for candidates with a proven track record for B2B account management and new business development.
- Sales experience in Technology-based products is highly preferred with interest in Architecture, Interior and Product design.
About the Company
28 Lightbulbs is a technology startup serving the interior design and contract furniture market in the Middle East and Africa. We identify gaps that exist for stakeholders in these markets and use technology to bridge them.