Job description / Role
• To provide the best logistics solutions for Regional Logistics and Inventory Management, review the performance and costing of various contracted carriers.
• Monitor and maintain the inventory holdings of Pedigri Technologies.
• Responsible for the overall operations of the inbound / outbound shipments and material planning within the established budgets by closely managing Business KPI’s & reviewing the performance metrics with the aim of exceeding customer service expectations.
• Build and leverage logistics services and business relationships to improve overall supply chain flows and delivery schedules.
• Manage relationships with logistics service providers and coordinate with vendors to create innovative delivery processes.
• Plan, order and manage the storage of items in accordance with supplier guidelines and federal regulations.
• Use computer information systems to enter access and review shipping, inventory and performance data.
• Analyze various forms of data to provide insightful updates and information to the key stakeholders and help the decision making process.
• Oversee spare parts replenishment and storage activities which involves daily usage estimates, trigger point and reorder quantity calculations IT and Data.
• Responsible for leading the team, training and scheduling employees, soliciting ideas for improvements, coordinating product movements, applying warehouse slotting changes and general managerial duties.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accountancy or related field. Master degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management would be preferred.
• 2+ years’ field logistics experience in a managerial role
• Parts Management Experience in a role that requires the ability to forecast usage, Import, Warehousing& distribution to GCC & Africa is essential
• Experience in a telecom, automotive or medical equipment parts management role
• Demonstrated understanding of the service industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office and inventory management software
• Awareness and knowledge about countries transport and customs procedures
• Knowledge on supply chain management
• Very good analytical skills to manage the inventory
About the Company
The Dubai based KGT Group began operations in 1985 as a trading house, dealing in consumer electronics and communication products. Today the Group is a leading player with a diverse portfolio of products & services spanning telecommunications, office automation products, wireless communication products and value added services for Mobile phones.
The operations of KGT span across the Middle East region for renowned brands like Samsung, Huawei and Motorola to name a few. KGT has an extensive partner network comprising of over 1500 retail outlets, 20 Global manufacturers and 4 network operators in the MEA region. KGT aims to leverage these deep channel relationships as well as its strength and agility in adapting to emerging technologies to explore new business opportunities that will continue to drive sustainable growth.
An award winning ISO 9000/14000 certified Organization, KGT is backed by leaders with more than 25 years of industry experience. Headquartered in Dubai, KGT is driven by over 500 competent Sales, Marketing & Customer Solutions professionals experienced in delivering results in a highly competitive environment using a sophisticated suite of technology enabled solutions that provide real time information to all participants in the value chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|