Job description / Role
The key role of an Order/Claims/Report content is to (General parts operations related to Data/Invoice, Orders Management, Documentation Flow, Parts Claims Management, Reporting,).The role includes general communication between MPS, NSC for problem solutions. Communication with Finance.
• (Data & Invoice: process/checking of orders from NSC and process at MPS side)
• (Orders Management: credit check, special conditions follow up, communication with IT and Finance)
• (Documentation Flow: flow between NSC, MPS, Finance, Courier companies, Archive)
• (Claim Management: full claim cycle from NSC to MPS, Debit/Credit Notes + Documentation)
• (KPI Reporting: Order Report Status, Claims Report Status)
• Parts Related Report (PRR): Improvement Report for MPS and NSC
• Internal Orders Management ( NMEF internal) and Customs
• University degree (preferable/optional in Logistics Management and Operations Industry)
• Fresh graduate with operational experience in parts operations (also possible with some experience after two or three years of work in automotive parts operations)
• Experience in Parts Logistics
• Proactive & dynamic
• High skill at MS Office, power point and excel, outlook
• Good at analysis, reporting, able to propose fast solution in system development, able to transfer routine job in automatization
• Fluency in English
• Personal Computing knowledge with system experience
• EPC knowledge, Oracle (optional, but better to have such knowledge)
About the Company
Nissan's heritage in the Middle East goes way back to 1957, when the first Nissan vehicle was sold in Saudi Arabia. Since then the Nissan Legacy has taken deep roots in the hearts of the Middle East people by becoming an integral part of their lives.
Currently Nissan is one of the most popular and successful automobile brands in the Middle East boasting of a strong line-up ranging from popular passenger cars to powerful 4x4 series and commercial vehicles.
In its quest to closely understand the local needs of its customers, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in June, 1994 set up a regional Middle East head quarters in Dubai, thus becoming the first Japanese car manufacturer to accomplish this feat. The Nissan Middle East FZE office houses a highly sophisticated training center which serves as an excellent training ground for undertaking Nissan customer care and service activities.
Today, Nissan Middle East FZE has grown to be one of the major support offices of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Japan with its operations covering over 20 countries making it the largest representation in the Middle East amongst all Japanese manufacturers.
Nissan looks confident to embark on its journey to the top and SHIFT_the future in the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service and Logistics Representative
Manpower Middle East
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||20 Feb|
Service Operations Specialist
Help AG Middle East
Logistics Assistant Manager