Parts Sales Manager - Forklift / Engines
Job description / Role
The Regional Parts Manager or Aftermarket Manager will be responsible to drive growth of our clients parts sales and system upgrading for existent clients across middle east.
Our client is a Multinational with Head Quarters in Europe that is expanding in the region. They provide complex engineering solutions to their clients and are know by their tier 1 service.
A Regional Aftermarket Manager for Forklifts responsible for the Middle East market in a business-to-business direct sales organisation would likely have the following responsibilities:
* Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase aftermarket sales in the Middle East region for the company's forklift products.
* Identify and target key accounts in the region, and establish strong relationships with decision-makers at those accounts.
* Develop and manage a team of direct sales representatives in the region, providing guidance and support to ensure sales targets are met.
* Collaborate with the company's product management and marketing teams to develop and execute product launch and promotional strategies in the region.
* Analyse market trends and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities and adjust sales strategies as needed.
* Work closely with the service team to ensure that customers receive timely and effective service and support.
* Prepare and manage the regional aftermarket budget, and provide regular reports on sales and budget performance to senior management.
* Travel as required to meet with key customers, prospects, and other stakeholders in the region.
* Ensure compliance with all local laws and regulations related to sales and marketing activities.
* Develop and implement training programs for the sales team to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to effectively sell the company's products.
Our client provide excellent work life balance conditions, and clear platform to grow with the organisation.
The budget for this role is 15,000 to 23,000 AED per month plus variable bonus.
* Education background on any engineering field but ideally mechanical or electrical
* Experience in Aftermarket is a must with technical solutions (Automotive, Forklifts, Engines etc...)
* Ideally working in a organisation that sells directly to their clients and not through distributors
* Regional Experience and currently based in UAE
* Excellent presentation and communication
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jan|
Sales Manager - HR Solutions
Business Development Manager - Complementary Medicine
B2B Sales Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting