Job description / Role
Aspiriti have an opportunity for a Parts Technical/Buyer for an Oil & Gas EPC involved in Gas compressors based in the UAE, you will initiate purchase requests made by the departments. Contact vendors & request materials and follow up to insure delivery date, shipments & Tracking.
• Look up part numbers based on technical scope of work
• Negotiate best local and international vendor terms, pricing and delivery based on the specific budget and schedule requirements, including and not limited to Ariel, Waukesha and Caterpillar
• Use SAP and vendors webpages to manage parts ordering and access inventories
• Review freight bills, Open PO reports, in transit report, and maintain inventory turns
• Participate in an effective cost improvement and savings program for purchased materials and services
• Pursue target costs with suppliers in an aggressive manner
• Maintain the integrity of purchasing data on the computer based planning system
• Plan material order for upcoming PM for all sites
• Coordinate with responsible person on the requirements
You will be degree educated in a relevant discipline and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, you must have experience with compressor components or you will not be considered. You will have be able to Write and speak in English, strong PC skills, SAP experience.
About the Company
Aspiriti Blue is part of the Aspiriti Recruitment Group, the largest and longest established automotive & transport specialist recruitment consultancy in the Middle East & Africa.
With many years' experience in undertaking specialist recruitment into the automotive & transport industries, Aspiriti Blue focuses on ALL positions within the USD15,000 to USD50,000 per annum range.
From technicians, to parts to after sales to body shop to accounts to logistics, if it is within the automotive & transport industry then Aspiriti Blue has extensive experience in partnering with clients to find the best talent for their businesses.
Experience the Aspiriti Blue difference now!