Job description / Role
Looking for a full-time Pasta Chef at Roberto’s DIFC who has a strong background in fine dining and upscale Italian restaurants with over 2 year's experience.
• Prepare menu items in accordance with recipes and standards set by the restaurant
• Follow recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant
• Assist in food inventory and control while properly receiving and storing delivered items
• Clean food prep areas, equipment, utensils and strictly adhere to sanitation, food safety, hygiene, and other health and safety guidelines
• Other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required
• Previous UAE experience is a MUST
• Previous upscale Hotel or Restaurant experience is a MUST
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as Demi Chef De Partie
• In-depth knowledge of HACCP principles, food preparation, and food safety
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
About the Company
Roberto's is the richest and most refined creation of Skelmore Hospitality Group. At Roberto’s, the ambiance of European luxury, palate-enlightening cuisine, polished service, and a world-renowned wine list culminate in a modern Italian dining experience unlike any other. Our world-class team blends an admirably Roman devotion to food with Venetian hospitality and Milanese flair resulting in a unique and homegrown reinterpretation of Italian cuisine that we are proud to share with our city.