Job description / Role
Passionate about pastry making ? Rixos welcomes job applications from passionate and hard-working team players who want to be part of our ever growing Rixos family
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Coordinates functions and activities with other Food & Beverage department heads.Provides functional assistance and direction to the kitchen operation as assigned.
• Coordinates functions and activities with other Food & Beverage department heads.
• Assists the Executive Chef and the management in supervising the functioning of all kitchen employees, facilities and costs, to ensure Food & Beverage departmental profit is achieved.
• Assists the Executive Chef and the management in controlling and analyzing, on an on-going basis.
• Quality levels of production and presentation
• Ensures optimum performance in all of the above areas as assigned.
• Assist the Executive Chef and the Management in the production, preparation and presentation of all food items to ensure highest quality at all times.
• Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
Your experience and skills include:
• Degree or Diploma in Pastry making or equivalent
• Food & Beverage Production Operational Standards, Policy & Procedure Adherence
• At least 7-10 years post apprenticeship experience in a similar industry or 4-5 star establishment
• Able to assist the Executive Chef in all areas of roistering, management, ordering and receiving and cost control
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.