Job description / Role
The Pastry Commis is responsible for providing the Pastry Chef with consistent quality and preparing pastry as per the brand's standards.
• Participates in the closing and opening of the shop and guarantees the respect of the norms and internal standards.
• Prepares, cooks and decorates the precooked, raw, elaborated and frozen pastry product in conformity with the ""Products bible"".
• Contributes to stocking and receiving of pastry, foodstuff and goods.
• Contributes to the maintenance of materials and installations (trough, slicer, common areas.) and guarantees their degreasing, cleaning, and storing.
• Ensures product security within the unit.
• Maintains the image, concept and products of the company by adopting the standards of the brand quality
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• Procedures and standards correctly followed
• Compliance to recipes' specifications.
• Prompt stocking and delivery of goods and materials.
• Materials available to complete tasks when required.
• Procedures correctly followed.
• Compliance to brand's standards and quality.
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.