Job description / Role
About the Client:
High-end casual dining restaurant offering a memorable oven-to-table, kitchen-to-living-room style menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Gourmet quality fresh ingredients are prepared to create wholesome dishes with a soul-warming approach. Guests can enjoy classics with a new twist, as well as a selection of delicious sweet treats and signature pastries.
- Ensure quality standards are achieved while following all company safety and production procedures and policies
- Monitor and control waste in the station and continuously participating on the improvement initiatives within the kitchen
- Provide quality pastries and in accordance to the customers expectation/standards
- Report to Kitchen Supervisor any concerns relating to operation and functionality of food safety measures
- Male, 35 years old and below
- With at least 3 years working experience in casual / fine dining stand-alone restaurants
- High school diploma or any relevant certifications
- Certification in Health and Safety and, Food Hygiene, HACCP / PIC certificate is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.