Job description / Role
A well-established wellness/medical center in Dubai is looking for an Patient Coordinator / Receptionist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
- Arabic speaker highly desirable
- Must have Patient Coordinator experience
- Has at least 1 year working as a Receptionist in a healthcare facility
- Possess excellent Customer Service Skills
- Has a great personality - warm, friendly, and outgoing
- Speaks fluent English
- Must be residing in UAE already
- Must have experience with insurance and claims management
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve.
- Excellent employer and a very nice facility in Jumeirah
- 7,000+ AED per month
- Paid visa and health insurance
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.