Job description / Role
Our client, a large medical facility, is currently looking for Experience Intelligence Ambassador to based in Dubai. The Experience Intelligence Ambassador is heavily focused on measurement, systems, and analytics related to the patient’s experience. The role also tracks, analyzes, trends and reports on large volumes of data e.g., patient experience surveys, patient feedback, complaint/grievance data, and other patient voice data across the enterprise. This role requires the ability to analyze complex data and translate these into actionable plans. For other responsibilities, please see below:
- Documents and investigates situations from all perspectives and work with appropriate leaders / administrators to resolve for the patient / family member.
- Supports root cause analysis and process improvement efforts.
- Manages documentation, communication, and resolution within Hospital policy standards.
- Utilizes internal and external data sources to perform detailed research and analysis.
- Tracks action plans put in place for different departments within the organization.
- Serves as a consultant to patient experience project managers and teams.
- Utilizes internal and external benchmarks and identifies opportunities to improve the patient experience.
- Consults with professionals and staff to support with experience intelligence solutions.
- Responds to and investigates complaints and concerns and communicates identified issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ operational experience
- Preferably with experience in an operational role and delivering results.
- Preferably with Lean Six Sigma green belt certificate
- Experience in Medical facility is preferred
- Willing to work in Dubai
To view other vacancies we have, please check our website and follow us on our social media accounts.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office or drop us a message on our website.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Coordinator (HVAC)
ManpowerGroup Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|