Job description / Role
Fantastic Job Opportunity to work in a world-class, multi specialty hospital in Abu Dhabi.
12 months contract and candidates must be on family sponsorship visa
• The Patient Access Agent will perform all duties associated with the efficient registration of patients
• Gathering of correct information to ensure the accurate billing and reimbursement through
• Check the patient’s paperwork ensuring that all orders are complete with diagnosis and requested
• Patient Access Clerks will be trained so that they may become proficient and maintain the standardized benchmarks for the department
• Excellent communication Skills
• Friendly and approachable personality
• Has a good customer service experience
• Can work under pressure (Hospital Environment)
• Amenable to work in shifts (morning, mid, night)
• Arabic Speaker is a plus
• Must be on family sponsorship visa
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.