This position is closed or expired.
See other Personal Assistant jobs in UAE
Patient Relations Representative
Neuro Spinal Hospital
1. Responsible for providing clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that medical services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
2. Answer telephone, screen and direct calls. Take and relay messages as well as provide information to callers.
3. Handle insurance registration and financial transactions in the department assigned to.
4. Must be able to deal with all kinds of patients (age, sex, race, nationality, social status)and maintaining a very professional attitude in this aspect.
1. Minimum 2- 3 years experience in a similar role in clinic or healthcare sector
2. Possess excellent English oral and written communications skills and Arabic Language is a plus.
3. Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
4. Should be customer orientated.
About the Company
Conveniently located on the Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the 40 beds, world class Neuro Spinal Hospital was commissioned in August 2002 and aims to be the premier Neuroscience healthcare provider.
As a private neurosurgical, neurological and spinal specialist hospital, with dedicated, specialized staff and state of the art equipment, the Neuro Spinal Hospital offers diagnostic, rehabilitative and curative services of a superior standard in the field of Neurosciences. The hospital takes pride in its tertiary healthcare facilities.
The multi-national staff at the Neuro Spinal Hospital is committed to working together as a problem solving team with the patient and the patients family to provide seamless care in specialty services.