Job description / Role
Payable Accountant - UAE Nationals
Location: Abu Dhabi
• To manage the accounts payable section and ensure that all payments are processed in accordance with the agreed credit period/terms and conditions and policies of the department
• Register invoices received from the vendors in the system and record the invoice and receipt date.
• Prepare accounts payable reconciliation for the supplier balances where differences are identified between audit confirmation and Ledger balances.
• Notify the supplier upon process the payment and issue the cheque to authorized person only
• Manages collection of approved copies of purchase order/service order/contracts and acknowledge receipts. Where relevant verify with invoices received for payment.
• Ensure supplier details are up to date and if required communicate to procurement department to update where relevant.
• Systematically file all documents such as payment vouchers, Debit Credit Memo, File notes, reconciliations, etc. with supporting documents for easy access.
• Take action to offset long outstanding prepayments which are not even cleared after the agreed to job completion date.
• Analyze and account petty cash replenishments request and ensure expenses are properly supported and appropriately allocated to correct expenses code.
• In case of manual invoices ensure to obtain respective department's approval for the expenses/assets account code as per the approved budget.
• Prepare detail schedule with relevant supporting documents to process utility and other recurring expenses on timely manner.
• Performs any other relevant tasks as directed by Finance Manager, Financial Controller and Senior Account Payable Accountant
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.