Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Payroll & Benefits Admin to join the opening team of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW HOW YOU CARE.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will be working on administrative tasks in the areas of accounting and Human Resources management, and every day you’ll learn something new.
- You will coordinate Heartists events, process assessments, and if necessary you will bring order to the uniform store.
- You will honour agreements, even when your appointments diary and email inbox are full and all your colleagues are in the office at the same time.
- You will support various projects in the hotel, and pitch in whenever helping hands are needed.
- You will always keep the overall picture in view, even when everyone’s calling at the same time and the phone lines are red hot.
Your experience and skills include:
- You’ve just finished your education or studies, you’ve already had work experience in the Talent and Culture or finance field, and you speak good English
- You have the ability to get people excited about our concept, and you’re keen to develop your own projects
- You are conscientious, and you’ve got a good flair for figures
- You are a doer – and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You are not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
- Talent and Culture Admin
- We are currently looking for Talent and Culture Admin to join the opening team of 25hours Dubai One Central.
- COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW HOW YOU CARE.
Your team and working environment:
Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.