Job description / Role
Payroll, C&B Coordinator for an International Professional Services Firm
• To administer Payroll for ME Unit across entities (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, KSA) in a timely and accurate manner.
• To prepare final settlement and Exit Agreements for all entities as per Labor Law.
• To ensure any change in the payroll is reflected and documented accurately and to cross-check payroll related data between the HR system (HRIS) and the payroll system (Gulf HR)
• To complete monthly payroll reconciliation in a timely manner, before the last day of the month
• To coordinate with the HR Teams entries of new hires, departures, leave of absence, promotions, and other payroll changes.
• To coordinate with the Finance, HR, IT, Administration Teams the different payroll cycles
• To assist with the new payroll software implementation and other system’s interfaces
• Maintain accurate handbook of payroll process and payroll systems
• To coordinate benefits payment such as ALT, housing, and schooling allowances
• To assisting employees with any benefit related queries and issues
• To suggest and facilitate constant improvement
• Local regulations
• To liaise with the necessary governmental functions and external service providers for necessary documentation and payments related to DEWS, GOSI, SIO, GPSSA and PIFSS
• Reporting pension payment by the company
• Maintain strong working relationships with relevant banks, Vendors and for any payroll and benefits related topics
• Reporting & other tasks
• To monitor HR inbox, follow up on Employee queries and liaise with other parties as required
• Strong quantitative, technical, and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational and prioritizing skills, problem solving, critical thinking
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to work under pressure and with personnel from all levels
• High level of self-motivation, time management, strong professionalism and creativity, attention to detail
• Proficient in general Windows and in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat
• Knowledge of HRIS (People Soft) and SAP
• Strong knowledge of payroll and accounting
• Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulation
• University degree, in Finance and 3+ years of experience at a corporate office
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Financial Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
Middle East Executive