Job description / Role
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Schedule bank payments or hand out paychecks directly to employees
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure wages comply with regulations
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role
- Hands-on experience in payroll software; excel skills such as pivot
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
- Experienced on making salaries for 2000-5000 labors / staff
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.