Job description / Role
We have an urgent Opening for the position of "Payroll Executive" for a Labour Supply company in UAE.
• Responsible for preparing, processing & distributing monthly payroll for workers by integrating all data which impacts payroll calculation.
• Having experience in handling payroll of min. 1500 to 2000 workers working at different construction sites.
• Maintain time sheets in Ms Excel. (Manually)
• Coordinating with Site Admins, Site HR Co-ordinators for daily time sheets of the workers.
• Responsible for maintaining payroll records & salary distributions of workers.
• Visiting the construction sites for auditing as and when required.
• Interacting with workers at site for any type of payroll related grievances.
• Forwarding the payroll details to the accounts department for preparing invoices to be sent to the clients.
• Calculating the Overtime pay, Full & Final Settlements (End of service benefit) & Annual Vacation pay, Cash advance etc.
• Carrying out monthly payroll reconciliation.
• Ensuring all payroll documentation is duly filed for audit requirements and in compliance with company compensation & benefits policy.
• Preparing and uploading bank files for employee funds transfer & downloading wages protection system (WPS) files for Ministry of labour submission.
• Candidate should be well versed with English & Hindi Language.
• Preference will be given to Indian candidate presently located in UAE who can join immediate.
Interested applicants send us your updated profile online.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview over Zoom app.
Immediate Joining required
AED 3,500 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Graduate from any stream preferably B.com
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience required from any Construction or Manpower supply companies
• Candidate should be well versed with Advance Ms Excel (V lookup, H lookup, Formulas, Conditional formatting, Pivot tables etc.,)
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.