Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Payroll/General Cashier to join the tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHARE YOUR TALENT!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Daily Banking Transactions ie Receipts and Payments
- Daily Cash Handling, issuing IOU's, Expense Claims
- Payments and Issuing Cash Advances
- Clearing Cash IOU's and Advances within the minimum request period
- To prepare Daily Cash Transactions report and forward it to the Finance Manager/Assistant Finance Manager
- To verify accuracy of each and every transaction done before releasing payment for the same
- To control Prepaid Telephone Cards and issue out to the authorized colleagues after getting all approved forms
- To comply with cash audit requirements
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
Your experience and skills include:
- You've had several years of professional experience in accounting & Payroll, ideally at a hotel, and speak English fluently
- You'll bring exactitude, service orientation and team spirit to your job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in negotiating the maze of figures
- You can inspire colleagues, and you have good self-management skills
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You're computer literate and must have experience with Sun system, Sun Vision, and FMC.
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
The Lazar Group
|Abu Dhabi||14 Nov|