Job description / Role
The Payroll Manager will manage the monthly payroll processing for the companies to ensure timely transfer of salaries through appropriate channels. Direct all activities of the payroll team and maintain up-to-date information to ensure accuracy of employee information.
Our client is a prestigious diversified business across Automotive, Retail, Real Estate and Ventures. They are currently looking to expand their HR/Finance team and have introduced a position of a Payroll Manager.
* Managing the payroll function and ensuring the timely processing of monthly salaries
* Accurately keeping a record of payroll, employee information, and leave & benefit administration
* Ensuring the timely remittance of GOSI payments and Pension Fund effective coordinating with Finance
* Preparing monthly provision and reconciliation reports to update Finance Managers of each company
* Identifying improvement initiatives to HRIS and Governance Teams for month end and daily transaction processing
* Resolving payroll queries in a timely manner for all group companies and providing reports on group payroll and employee compensation data to Ministry of Labor
* Following up and managing the audits by external and internal auditors to ensure SOAs, processes, and compliance of policy
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and education allowance. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to further progress their career with the leading diversified company
The successful candidate for the Payroll Manager role:
* Possess at least 6 years of experience in a similar role
* Education/Certification degree in IT, Economics or HR
* Oracle payroll module knowledge is required
* Knowledge of Civilsoft is desirable
* Arabic language fluency is a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.