Job description / Role
The role is required to bring about service function of payroll outsourcing practice, guidance and take the practice to the next level of growth along with the other Tax partners. The incumbent is required to contribute to Firm’s management to grow KSA/GCC payroll outsourcing services of the group.
The key responsibilities of the incumbent would be the following:
• Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
• Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
• Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Assess and recommend payroll processing solutions in additional operating jurisdictions
• Documentation of new or enhanced policy, procedure, and practices
• 5-10 years of experience from a Financial Services Entity or any other large Professional Services Firm.
• Willingness to have close, daily collaboration with staff in multiple regions
• Strong management and leadership skills, including ability to mentor staff
• ‘Hands-on’ manager who is actively engaged in all aspects of payroll and time-keeping management
• Ability to develop and maintain a strong partnership with HR
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of data
• Exhibit the highest standards of professional integrity and business ethics.
• Very good communications skills, both oral and written.
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• Open to new ideas from internal and external customers.
• Strong international outlook and cross cultural exposure.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in accounting, business, or a related field
• Experience with outsourced payroll compliance
About the Company
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group's current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.