Job description / Role
• Working closely with the PE staff and fully supporting learning in all PE lessons which may involve leading specific activities throughout the year, main focus Swimming.
• Take a lead role in organizing, promoting and delivering swimming as part of the curriculum, extra curricular program and DASSA squads.
• To promote good pupil behavior through being an effective role model and dealing with incidents in line with established policy.
• Organization and maintenance of practical equipment, including preparation and storage before and after lessons for both the Primary and Secondary schools.
• Assisting teaching staff in maintenance and sanitization of working environments, to include display areas and notice boards throughout school for PE.
• Administration tasks associated with planning and implementation of PE activities and trips.
• Contributing to curriculum and ECA development plans with particular attention on swimming.
• To play a full and activity part in the life of school.
• Any other tasks deemed appropriate by the Director of PE and Sport.
• Minimum 2 years experience working in a school PE department. (This role is suitable for a sports graduate).
• Minimum qualification of Swim England (ASA) Level 2 or equivalent coaching certification.
• National Pool Lifeguard and First Aid certification are preferred.
• High school or bachelors Degree.
• Local applications within the UAE will be considered for this role.
• Excellent communication skills with colleagues, students of all ages and parents.
This is a local hire position within the UAE. Interviews will be conducted in school where possible. The successful applicant will be expected to take a COVID 19 test prior to joining and are expected to be fully vaccinated.
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow
Banke International Properties
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Physical Educaiton Teacher