Job description / Role
Pediatric Dentist (Pedodontist) - Dubai - Must have experience in Dubai
A well-established, leading group of Medical Centers in Dubai is looking for a Pediatric Dentist (Pedodontist) to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is young and energetic male or female, with an outgoing personality who gets along great with children.
- Provides dental care for infants, children, and adolescents: Fabricates space maintainers designed for patients.
- Treats primary and secondary teeth and constructs and places bridges, dentures, and obturation appliances suitable for growing arches.
- Counsels and advises patients and family on growth and development dental problems of the patient.
- Provides preventive services through use of fluorides and sealants and instructs patient and family members on dental care
- Paid medical (DHA) license fee for the first year
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- All nationalities and genders are welcome
- The candidate must have experience working in Dubai as a Pediatric Dentist
- Must have a DHA license as a Pediatric Dentist
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.