Job description / Role
- UAEs 1st Children's Hospital - Al Jalila Children's Specialty Hospital.
- Dubai, UAE.
- Annual pay scale: US$ 57500 - 93500
- 100% Tax Free Salary
- 48-Hour working week
- 30-days paid annual leave
- Long-term employment contract
- Annual Flight tickets to home country
- Medical Insurance for Self & Family
- 15 CNE trainings per year
- Relocation Support
- Qualification A Bachelor's Degree in Nursing for at least three (3) years from an accredited Institute / College / University. With proficiency in English and a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent overall.
- Experience 3-6 years of work experience as RN, in acute Pediatric Hospital setting. Good Standing Certificate issued in the last 6 months from jurisdiction (Licensing Authority / Professional membership body).
About the Company
MedServe is one of Middle East's fastest growing healthcare management consulting company specializing in varied healthcare solutions in the GCC region.
Established in 2014 with a vision to offer a vast array of innovative solutions and services to address the dynamic and complex requirements of the healthcare industry, we have partnered with some of the leading medical professionals in the world who provide advisory services to deliver world class solutions.
MedServe, a team of highly experienced and qualified professional that have the knowledge and skills to enhance the clients operations in Hospital Management, Hospital Development and Human Capital Services.