Pediatric Surgeon Specialist/Consultant
Job description / Role
Reputed Hospitals in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are looking for an expert Pediatric Surgeon to be responsible for the diagnosis, preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of surgical problems in infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
• The Pediatric Surgeon is knowledgeable on the surgical repair of birth defects, surgical techniques specific to each stage of child development, and the treatment of traumas in children.
• To be a successful Pediatric Surgeon, you should have a high level of accuracy in pediatric surgeries and an expert knowledge of surgical techniques.
• You should be dedicated, caring, and compassionate with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Pediatric Surgeon Responsibilities:
• Examining young patients and diagnosing health issues for surgery.
• Ordering preoperative tests and physical examinations and interpreting results.
• Consulting with patients and family members regarding diagnosis and treatment options.
• Comforting young patients before operations.
• Performing surgical procedures to correct deformations, congenital problems, injuries, or treat illnesses.
• Monitoring postoperative recovery and educating family members regarding postoperative care.
• Collaborating and cooperating with all the specialists involved in a child’s medical care to determine when or if surgery is an appropriate treatment option.
Pediatric Surgeon Requirements:
• A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in Pediatric Surgery.
• A state license and certification to practice Pediatric Surgery.
• A keen interest in the treatment for and needs of children.
• Strong working knowledge of pediatric physiology and pharmacology.
• Excellent precision and dexterity in surgery.
• A compassionate and caring nature.
• Strong decision-making, leadership, and team working abilities.
Sharjah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.