Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Pediatrician to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE. Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
• Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development
• Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
• Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
• Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration
• Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities
• Prepare and administer vaccines according to the governmental vaccination plan
• Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists etc.)
• Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures
• Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
• Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• Must have successfully completed a qualification of Bachelor of Science of Medicine from a reputable Medical school.
• A minimum of 3 years experience and competence in all aspects of Pediatric Medicine.
• Selection criteria will be based on the licensing guidelines of the Dubai Health Authority. Publications in peer reviewed journals are an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be computer literate.
• Strong awareness of medical malpractice protocols.
• Flexible, proactive team player.
• Flexibility and ability to cope with a changing environment.
• DHA Licensed candidates with previous U.A.E. experience preferred.
• At least a year experience as Pediatrician In depth knowledge of children epidemiology and infectious diseases Exquisite knowledge of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles and techniques
• Up to speed knowledge of drugs/medication appropriate for children and their side-effects
• Familiarity with traditional and web-based prescription systems Active listener, patient and calm Outstanding diagnostic and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communications skills
• Medical Degree with specialization in pediatrics
• Valid license to practice medicine
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.