Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently working with a well known clinic in Dubai, who are recruiting for a Pediatrician with a well established client base locally and will be well supported to help build your clientele further.
You will be required to;
• Perform regular thorough examinations on young children to check their health and normal physical development
• Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
• Arrive at an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
• Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities
• Examine, treat injuries and refer the patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary for example surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists among others
• Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes
• Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
• Prepare and administer vaccines according to the governmental vaccination plan
• Recommend medications and give detailed instructions for administration
The company is looking for a long term candidate that would like to see a growth plan with the benefits & lucrative package on offer.
The right Candidate;
• Must have relevant qualifications for this role
• All qualified candidates with DHA/MOH
• Outstanding knowledge of children epidemiology and infectious diseases is essential for this position
• The jobholder should be familiar with diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles as well as techniques
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical