Job description / Role
Pediatrician / Pediatric Specialist - Filipino - Dubai
A well-established Hospital in Dubai is looking for a Filipino Pediatrician / Pediatric Specialist to join their highly-professional team on a full-time basis.
• Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development
• Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
• Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
• Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration
• Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information about possible infections or abnormalities
• Prepare and administer vaccines per the governmental vaccination plan
• Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists etc.)
• Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures
• Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
• Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
• Paid visa fees
• Free health insurance
• Competitive salary
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have experience working as a Pediatrician / Pediatric Specialist in Dubai
• Must have a valid DHA license and a NOC from current/past employer
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one’s horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.