Job description / Role
• Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their dental health and normal physical development
• Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
• Fabricate space maintainers designed for patients
• Treat primary and secondary teeth and constructs and places bridges, dentures, and obturating appliances suitable for growing arches
• Take dental impressions and administer preparation of crowns and/or implants
• Take X-Rays of impacted teeth and determine their condition and appropriate treatment
• Diagnose and treat diseases of the teeth and gums
• Counsel and advises patients and family on growth and development dental problems of patient
• Instructs patient and family members on dental care
• Provides preventive services through use of fluorides and sealants
• Recommend regular hygiene appointments for re-occurring patients
• Respond to dental emergencies
• Regularly update patients’ medical records after each visit
• Keep abreast of advancements in dental pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
• Previous working experience as a Pedodontist for 3 years
• A Medical Degree from an accredited university
• DHA license/eligibility letter
• Board of Orthodontists Certification
• In depth knowledge of procedures for working with the families of patients under the age of 18.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Compassionate and friendly personality
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task.
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.