Job description / Role
• Responsible for maintaining operational health of PEGA PRPC app
• Monitoring day to day operational health of deployed applications
• Work with the administration and development teams to ensure that designs effectively accommodate long term maintainability, supportability, robustness, and scalability of software solutions
• Keep abreast of patches including minor and major version releases
• Evaluating merits and risks of upgrades coordinating with appropriate staff to execute patches to deployed applications
• 24*7 support model
Nature and length of previous experience: 5+ yrs experience
PEGA Certified Developer to manage a critical project for one of our biggest client in Insurance domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
• Minimum 3+ years of PEGA experience.
• Should have working knowledge on Activities, Flows ( Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Transform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules
• Should have working knowledge on Reports (Report-Definition, List and Summary View) and Dashboard.
• Must have knowledge on decision and declarative rules.
• Must have working on knowledge on at least one or two Pega OOTB integration (SOAP, MQ, SQL, File etc.)
About the Company
Future Focus Infotech is a forward-thinking organization that works on integrating various types of human solutions. With insightful consulting, extensive support, and delivery excellence, our team is setting a whole new standard for your business success.
Your goals are at the forefront of what matters most — that includes everything from efficiency to scalability.
From technology ADM services to talent availability support, we specialize in taking on complicated projects with innovative approaches.