Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for:
As a People Experience Designer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and driving people experience activities of your assigned brands/divisions/countries within the Group, in partnership with People Partners and Business Leaders/Managers.
What you will do:
- Follow all relevant People Experience policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
Employee Journey Mapping
- Partner with key stakeholders (e.g. Vice Presidents, GMs, Country Managers, People Partners, Enabling Center Heads, Business Managers, People Experience Community Champions) in designing, facilitating & driving people experience activities in their respective businesses across the Group
- Conduct employee journey mapping/design exercise - covering all touch points of employee life cycle, as well as processes and policies affecting the experience of employees at the Group
- Support the business in initiating & following up on any people experience diagnosis exercise (e.g. survey, pulse checks, interviews, focus groups, co-creation workshops)
- Identify, analyse and maintain all people experience data of assigned businesses within the Group e.g. eNPS, employee experience & life cycle surveys, employee sentiment, community feedback...
- Design, create & share reports regarding employee engagement & other People Experience activities to provide meaningful insights to the business, HR community and Head of People Experience
- Design, develop, implement & measure people experience solutions for the business (e.g. engagement activities, wellbeing, teambuilding, team alignment)
- Benchmark best practices (methodologies and tools) in people experience/engagement and provide recommendations to Head of People Experience
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual 360-view report of assigned businesses to Head of People Experience
- Project manage employee engagement & wellbeing projects/initiatives of assigned businesses within the Group
- Manage and coordinate with external vendors on people experience-driven wellbeing activities for assigned businesses within the Group
- Support People Partners in developing, planning and implementation of their wellbeing activities
People Experience Community
- Setup, follow up, guide and support People Experience communities for back office & store employees, to ensure successful implementation of their activities & initiatives
- Capture and collate feedback of back office and store PE communities and help bridge the gap between the two communities
- Coordinate with regional people experience relays on matters relating to people experience activities in the countries
- Consolidate activity calendar of People Experience communities
- Support in managing and monitoring the people experience community budget
- Manage end-to-end (from conceptualisation to ROI) of People Experience projects in discussion with Head of People experience
- Support and/or take the lead in project managing ad-hoc projects in discussion with Head of People Experience
- Support Head of People Experience in partnering with internal & external SMEs in the activation of Chalhoub Group culture, EVP and employee personas (e.g. campaigns offline, online, roadshows, workshops, events, etc.)
Marketing & Communication
- Design, create content, market & communicate People Experience enhancements in assigned businesses using all communication channels in partnership with People Experience - Group HR & Internal communications
- Provide monthly report of people experience community activities Head of People Experience
- Act as the communications manager for assigned businesses - responsible for regular distribution of vertical/country-wide people experience updates, best practice, enhancements etc.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- University Degree in HR, Psychology or any related field
- Qualified Business Coach/ Certification(s) in Psychometric Assessment Tools
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts . If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.