Job description / Role
Under the guidance of the Heads of People, our People Experience Partner will be accountable for ongoing development and execution of comprehensive and sustainable people experience strategy for beauty, fashion & accessories at vertical level. He/she will design, develop and manage people metrics & capture of insights for effectiveness of communications, people experience, engagement & wellbeing. Based on collected insights they will collaborate with Head of People Experience, Heads of People, People Partners, business leaders & competence centers to enhance the overall experience of employees by driving priorities & initiatives to address & minimize employee pain points. They will be responsible for building people communities to drive and enhance employees' experience results together with People Partners and business leaders. He/she will advise the People Partner at country level to ensure alignment and customization of people experience initiatives with regional directions, plans and priorities. They will also be accountable for measurement and monitoring of effectiveness of people experience activities & initiatives in beauty, fashion & accessories verticals.
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency & experience in service design/design thinking in HR, employee experience best practices & frameworks e.g. employee journey mapping & design, employee experience surveys, using employee persona to customize experience in different life cycle touch points
- Proficiency & experience in supporting People Partners in the development & execution of their people experience strategy (with focus in employee experience design, engagement & wellbeing activities), as well as change management best practices and frameworks
- Experience in building communities of people to strengthen collaboration and amplifying the voice of employees across the Group
- Excellent writing, storytelling, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to link people experience plans to key business initiatives.
- Good knowledge of Retail Industry with a strong focus on store employees
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think and provide practical solutions to stakeholders
- Exceptional follow through and attention to detail; flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Ability to self-start, manage, prioritize multiple projects and tasks of varied scope & focus, including communications
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills. Excellent collaborator and influencer across multiple levels and functions within the organization
- Passionate about making data driven decisions
- Outstanding communication and project management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and high accountability environment
- Design Thinking/ Service Design Practitioner
- Project management
- Change management
- Excellent presentation, communication & influencing skills
- Employee engagement & wellbeing expert
- Managing stakeholders in a matrix organization
Educational & Professional Background:
- 3-5 years of work experience in the employee experience field (in-house or consulting)
- Master's degree in HR, Change Management, Design/Innovation
- Certified Design Thinking and Service Design Practitioner
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.