Job description / Role
Do you want to help build a world-class institution from the region, experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, and improve people's lives?
There is only one way to build an awesome institution: to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organisation that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alums, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.
You will support the People Analytics team in the design, setup and maintenance of all People systems, data processes and dashboards at Careem. As a data integrity ambassador and superuser, you will streamline data entry workflows in all systems and provide training / documentation to employees. Systems will include recruitment, performance, learning, HRIS, payroll, absence, onboarding, self-service, People desk, engagement, org charts, People dashboards and more.
- Drive and support the People analytics strategy by creating and maintaining regular dashboards according to the reporting calendar as a service to other People and non-People functions accross the company
- Participate in the continuous improvement of these dashboards
- Provide concrete data-driven insights to HR Business Partners and leaders in collaboration with the People Analytics team
- Lead new People system implementations / integrations
- Maintain and enhance current People systems and integrations in collaboration with IT
- Onboard and train all current / new People team members in using the systems optimally
- Actively promote the usage of People systems by creating simple tutorials and guides
- Test and communicate new features to users
- Run regular data integrity audits
- Handle any ad hoc reporting requests
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field: Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Business Administration, Information Management, Statistics, etc.
- 3-4 years HR systems/data experience
- Experience working in an analytical role
- Experience in training other users
- Experience in collaborating with IT and other cross-functional teams
- Global, large-scale program/project management experience
- Broad knowledge in Excel, business intelligence tools, and data analytics/reporting software
- Experience in data visualization and creating management dashboards
- Proven ability to influence global customer and peer teams
- Self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction.
About the Company
We are a brand that aims to simplify people's lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region's leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.