Job description / Role
The Performance & Reporting Analyst is responsible providing all forms of data analysis and reporting required by Supply Management Department. This includes analysis of all procurement spend and other relevant category reporting as required, working with internal stakeholders and suppliers to monitor and evaluate supplier performance on an ongoing basis in accordance with the guidelines set out in ADMM’s Procurement Policy & Procedures and responsible to provide a full range of administrative and secretarial support to all SCM team and assist in managing day to day activities
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Analyse supplier and contractor performance in conjunction with internal stakeholders to recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the preparation of completion certificates with Finance and other departments as required.
- Supporting SCM member with all type of admin works such as reports, PR distribution , drafting letters or issuing internal circulars.
- Assess supplier performance including data monitoring and reporting using pre-defined scorecards and KPIs.
o Liaise with Vendor and Prequalification Specialist to conduct supplier performance and establish supplier relationship management methodologies.
- Conduct spend analysis for ADMM Supply Management, using knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other spend analysis tools, to produce informative, structured reports for internal stakeholders.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc management information reports to the Head of Supply Management and other members of the team. Monitor and evaluate the performance of the Supply Management Department (including continuous analysis and reporting of Procurement KPIs) on an ongoing basis and develop reports to be sent to senior management.
- Prepare and reconcile overall procurement targets.
- Perform supply market analysis and review industry reports and trends, sharing relevant information with other members of the team.
- Work effectively with end users and other members of the Supply Management team to develop more effective monitoring and reporting methods.
- Assist in requirements gathering and maintain all projects documentation.
- Track and log risks and issues and follow up on action items.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by Head Of Supply Chain.
- Conduct project documentation and filing audit at regular intervals and make relevant updates and re-organisation.
- Schedule and coordinate various project meetings.
- Provide other administrative functions such as making appointments, correspondence, ordering supplies and preparing reports.
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records.
- Keep stock of stationary supplies for the department.
- Prepare All related internal SCM records including KIP Reports, annual PP, Violation report, Contracts Logs.
- Continually improve spend data to be used for analysis and category reports
- Relevant reporting and performance management experience (2 – 3 years)
- Strong analytical skills and previous reporting experience
- Previous experience and knowledge of using scorecards, KPIs and SLAs and reporting against these
- Excellent communication skills (English and Arabic) both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Finance (ERP) systems and other spend analysis tools
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- International experience
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.