Job description / Role
Performance Associate Consultant – Iras Asset Manager Performance Client Servicing Team
Northern Trust proudly cultivates a diverse workforce, to serve our diverse client base. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company. We encourage applications from the best regardless of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, education, socioeconomic background, parental and caring status, or religion.
Relationship lead for assigned clients, offering consultant level day to day support and ensuring continued client satisfaction. Responsible for delivering high quality Performance Services to their Asset Management Clients within the terms of the SLA.
Offer full support to the Team Manager by helping to support the team by offering oversight and SME knowledge across the wider client base to ensure client satisfaction remains high at all time.
• Senior member of the team that acts as an SME to give support to the wider team and management
• Consults with clients and acts as the technical expert on developing new analysis services that provide performance measurement in line with client expectations and requirements
• Manage client relationships on a day to day basis, including:
- Delivering all Performance Services applicable to their clients
- Issuing report status notification
- Documenting meeting notes
- Development of direct relationships with external clients front and middle office teams
• Production of ad-hoc analysis and response to client queries within terms of SLA
• Work closely with the relationship management team and wider NT partners on all mutual clients, including IOO Reporting and other shared service teams (corporate actions, income, transitions)
• Communicates with clients on a regular basis responding to issues, researching reporting problems and discussing performance analysis reporting capabilities. Service review meetings will be held on a regular basis.
• Works with the Bangalore Team to ensure operational processes and efficiencies are maximized
• Identifies opportunities and oversees the development and implementation of new performance analysis products based on changing market or client needs, working with IRAS Product to bring developments to market
Skills / Experience:
• Experience gained in investment management/quantitative/performance measurement house
• Client relationship management experience.
• Maths/Economics/Finance graduate or industry related examinations.
• Good knowledge of financial markets, investment instruments and portfolio management.
• Knowledge of Fixed Income attribution methodologies.
• Analytical skills.
• Highly numerate.
• Knowledge of GIPS.
• Good oral and written communications skills.
• Strong PC Skills.
• Experience of Performance measurement and attribution systems.
• Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines.
• Flexible approach.
• Good team player.
• Time management skills.
About Northern Trust
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 18,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of December 31, 2018, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $10.1 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $7.6 trillion in assets under custody
• $1.1 trillion in assets under management
• $132 billion in banking assets
About the Company
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. Founded in Chicago in 1889, Northern Trust has offices in the United States in 19 states and Washington, D.C., 23 international locations in Canada, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region, and 18,100 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
Our guiding principles not only survived but thrived during the Great Depression, two world wars and the 2008 financial crisis. We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Business Analyst
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|
Operations Business Analyst - Client On-Boarding
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|
Market Surveillance Officer
Digital Finance Group (DFG)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Apr|