Job description / Role
We are seeking an organized, analytical and results-driven Data Analyst to drive the performance of our Key Hospital Customers. Our ideal candidate has a strong history of Data Analyst roles working in the UAE primarily within Medical Procurement, possesses advanced data analysis capabilities, excels in maintaining client and vendor relationships, and has a real passion for identifying opportunities and sharing the benefits our procurement solutions offer.
A strong network of contacts within hospital procurement in the UAE is beneficial.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect, Process, “Scrub” and Organise Client Data
• Review Client side supply chain methodologies and Identify possible efficiencies
• Review Client Data Files and identify Cost saving opportunities
• Build commercial scenarios to Educate clients on benefits of Bridge Medical Membership programs
• Continually monitor and track Client performance
• Work directly with and support Sales executives to secure new members
• Analyze Client sales vs. Targets and deliver comprehensive reports for Leadership team
• Build and maintain positive client and vendor relationships
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Health Insurance + Flight + Bonus
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
• 3+ years of relevant Data Analysis experience within Healthcare Industry preferably within UAE
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel skills, Pivot Tables etc..
• Demonstrable Advanced Analytical Skills
• Natural Team Player
• Customer Service orientated
• Must be able to work under competing priorities and meet business deadlines
• Network of Hospital Procurement contacts within the UAE advantageous
About the Company
Bridge Medical GPO is positioned as the Middle East's leading GPO - Group Purchasing Organisation to drive rapid change through delivery of advanced procurement solutions.
A Leading Distributor Of Mobile Technology Products In UAE
Analyst – Performance Management
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Data Analyst - Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation (OIEA)
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)
Digital Business Analyst