Job description / Role
As a performance management consultant, you will analyse clients' businesses in order to improve performance. Your focus is on delivering customer success and to be part of our global service delivery team by understanding the clients’ challenges.
Your work will form an integral part of the end-to-end engagement process with focus on maximizing customer and partner value realization and aligning with Sales to secure renewals and identify expansion opportunities. This may include reviewing past performance, evaluating business practices, and researching potential solutions.
You may also look into specific methods for lowering costs and increasing market share. Once the analysis process is complete, consultants present a solution and method for implementation. You will partner with pre-sales team and help them carve out solutions, take the lead in the project delivery for our global clients and ultimately delivery success for customers.
• Advise client on best practices on performance management framework that is revolutionary.
• Understand deeply the heart of performance management and what it takes for our clients to succeed.
• Interact with clients and understand the requirements thoroughly.
• Work with business partners to assess related business process changes and impact to users/clients or on current issues and concerns.
• Assume responsibility for the resolution of system and process issues and work with the appropriate technical and subject matter experts to provide a solution.
• Mentor and coach performance management associates including: on work plan development, requirements elicitations and analysis techniques; and review of project deliverables developed by solutions analysts.
• Engages in knowledge transfer with solutions analysts and project team members.
• Continues to educate self on business to continue to create efficiencies and/or mitigate risk via people/process/technology changes for the business.
• Collaborate with Principal Consultants to publish white paper in the area of performance management domain
• Ability to prepare and deliver high impact presentations to CEOs and Boards of large enterprises as ease.
• Attend and speak in various conferences / forum / panel discussion / symposium
This position requires frequent travel, more than 25%. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
• ARABIC Speaker
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent team leader and possesses effective influencing and negotiating skills
• Possesses ability to use effective facilitation skills and techniques to elicit requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders, seniority and group size. Great interpersonal and intellectual skills to deal with CEOs and Boards of large enterprises at ease.
• Knowledge of relational databases and modelling platforms, SAAS applications and business analytics would be a plus.
• Proven ability to provide guidance and make decisions that require judgment and consideration of possible impacts
• Thrives to work in fast, paced, high impact environment with strong verbal and writing skills.
• Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Business Analyst
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent