Job description / Role
Leads the Performance Management function within the Group and own the Performance Management Program. Apply performance management tools in line with the Group’s strategy, business needs and future.
• Work with stakeholders within each Business Unit (BU) to design and develop business specific performance management programs that cater to the specific needs of each BU.
• Design & review of frameworks, policies & processes which are best aligned to the organizational strategy & priorities and company values.
• Identify, design & drive new initiatives from time to time to enhance overall effectiveness of the Performance Management system
• Analysis of data/ trends & roll out of surveys to review process effectiveness & identify opportunities for improvement
• Partner with Information Technology team to review new technology offerings and take appropriate decisions on organization wide roll out of new features & functionalities
• Partner with D&T team in developing manager capability and succession planning in Performance Management
• Partner with the Corporate Communications Team in designing and launching campaigns to drive awareness
• Develop a knowledge repository basis research of best practices across the globe and share with relevant stakeholders
• Manage & facilitate the end to end quarterly, half- yearly and annual performance reviews
• Manage the year end rating calibration at an organizational level
• Ensure implementation of appropriate process governance mechanisms, track operational efficiency and identify opportunities for improvements
• Provide coaching, training and advisory support to the business & HR stakeholders on Performance Management related matters
• Review the responses, impact and develop necessary adaptations to the program as and when required.
• Roll out and management of companywide performance management systems.
• Research and development of training materials for employee growth, employee coaching/feedback and performance management techniques
• Continuously engage with business leaders and HR Heads to drive a performance driven culture
• Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework
• Developing and conducting training's and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised
• Conduct regular performance appraisal exercises and workshops for middle to senior level management
• Manage organizational performance levels by exercising performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification systems
• Providing ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks
• Lead relevant adhoc Performance Management or HR projects and initiatives
• Any additional responsibilities as advised by the Line Manager or Head of Department
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
• 8-10 years job related experience
• At least 8+ years of experience in HR with at least 6 + years of direct experience in developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems across different sectors preferably in retail sectors as well.
• Performance Management
• Experience of presenting complex/high impacting proposals to executive management level audiences
• Experience of developing innovative & business focused solutions that take account of the customer’s and employees needs
• Experience of developing structured processes, policies & procedures that support goal achievement
• Legislation: Knowledge of local compensation and benefits laws and labour and immigration laws.
• Experience of either developing & delivering training or of structuring & facilitating workshops with a manager or professional level audience
About the Company
Established in 1997 in Hong Kong, ConnectedGroup is a regional executive recruitment and search consultancy with broad coverage across a full range of functional and industry specialisms, each serviced by dedicated teams. Our strategy is to continue to develop our offering as a ‘big boutique’ where we combine high levels of engagement and accountability with a comprehensive scope of delivery capability.
Our core services include; Retained Executive Search, Exclusive Contingent Search and Contingent Recruitment services for mid to senior permanent positions as well as Contract Staff and Interim Management services. We also engage with clients to deliver specialised and tailored projects such as volume recruitment and market mapping exercises.
Our mission is "to be remembered for exceeding expectations" which drives us to deliver outstanding levels of service and exceptional outcomes for clients and candidates, as well as meaningful careers for our team. We recruit and measure our employees against the values of being Candid, Creative and Connected which drives our open and transparent culture whilst encouraging new ideas and focuses us on internal communications that leverage greater benefits for our clients. At ConnectedGroup words such as 'respect', 'integrity' and 'professionalism' are not aspirational, they are prerequisite behaviours and are expected in all aspects of our work.