Job description / Role
* My client is looking for a performance manager within an international leading educational institution in Dubai.
* The business is expanding and this position is introduced to ensure efficient performance across the board.
* Work with department managers/directors to ensure performance/probation appraisals of all employees is completed.
* Conduct and create appraisals, preparing job descriptions for all positions within the institution.
* Consult with line managers to set KPIs of all employees.
* Following performance appraisals, liaise with learning & development department, prepare contract renewals, terminations, promotions, training.
* Identity training needs of employees- arrange to attend training workshops
* Prepare offer letters for new hires
* Contribute in daily HR operations
Key competencies and requirements
* Must have education industry background i.e. worked at universities/schools within HR
* Must have experience in performance management and job descriptions applications
* Must have 5 years+ experience in HR
Salary & Benefits
* AED 25,000 + Educational support up to 3 children and annual flights for family
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Business Partner
Global HR Manager / HRBP
Robbert Murray & Associates
Organisational Development and Learning Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|