Job description / Role
Reporting to the Head of L&D, lead the design and implementation of the Performance Management program ensuring to be aligned to the businesses strategy. In addition design and deliver core business skills training for the Middle East Business.
Our client is a growing multinational business based in Abu Dhabi
* Work with the senior management team on designing and implementing the Performance Management System
* Prepare training and reports on the new system to coach line managers
* Train and guide employees on the technical and behavioural competency measures
* Support the assessment of employees when required
* Ensure evaluations for level 1-3 Kirkpatricks Evaluation Model are implemented and proceed develop reports
* Design and deliver training as required by the Head of L&D
* Support the head of L&D with regular training need analysis
* Ensure to utilise various delivery tools for training
* Competitive salary
* Minimum of 10 years Performance Management development/L&D experience
* Arabic fluency - Preferred not essential
* Experience developing a performance management system
* Experience managing the full 360 process for the L&D Process
* Leadership development coaching experience - advantageous
* Media/Advertising industry experience preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.