Job description / Role
The Brand: Beauty Nation
We are pioneering a personalized & curated pure player beauty marketplace, a new shopping experience for the NOW generation
Discover. Dare. Play. Laugh
We are home to all-things beauty and left no stone unturned to bring you simply the best of what's our there. We get you. We know what you like. What you want. What you need. What makes you cringe. What makes you post. We're homies. Part of the same squad. And our nation is your nation. Brands. Products. Trends. You Speak. We Listen. We Drop. We're a tribe united by love and care - care for you, your skin, your health. and our world. Life is too short to remain stagnant. We want each experience, each day to be unique. Not another repetition of yesterday. Next, reshuffle! Edit the spaces. Edit the brands. Edit the trends. The only thing that remains is you.
Live the Nation. Join the Nation
We need a Performance Marketer for our new and soon-to-be-launched business venture!
You will have a passion for digital consumer marketing, will be creative and have strong analytical skills. You will have an established track-record in driving platform growth (traffic, conversion) across channels (preferably in the consumer goods/beauty/luxury space). Our Performance Marketer will manage all performance-based campaigns including SEM, SEO, retargeting, display, paid social media and other emerging marketing levers.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive business growth through performance advertising (user acquisition, boosting basket size, reorder rate..etc) across multiple channels and make suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs
- Develop and monitor campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile )
- Create tracking (tagging) and reporting system for campaigns/platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establishing KPIs
- Manage marketing budget for a portfolio of brands (plan strategy for lead generation, retention, LTV, ROI/ROAS etc) to meet established performance uplift expectations
- Develop, conduct and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas. Test and optimize landing pages. Create traffic driving (high relevance) ads (managing both copy writing and visuals),and execute continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct analytics on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions
- Further associates eco-system, work with 3rd parties and harness the power of these relationships to facilitate both traffic and conversion growth
- Manage e-marketing budget and optimizing it on a daily basis in order to meet online business targets
- Manage the relationships with external digital marketing agencies
- Adapt and optimize creatives and conversion points
- Analyze and report on results using Google Analytics and other internal platforms
What you'll need to succeed:
- Demonstrable success in ecommerce performance marketing and affiliates
- Proven track record of running successful & efficient affiliate campaigns
- Middle East experience is preferred
- Fluent Arabic speaker is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must have excellent analytic and problem solving skills with an intermediate/advanced knowledge of excel
- Confident in Google Analytics, affiliate network interfaces & product feeds
- Passion for building strong relationships
- Demonstrable interest for the wider ecommerce market and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with affiliates
- A flexible, approachable, can-do attitude
- Commercially focused and driven
- Ability to work towards KPI's and manage budgets
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.