Job description / Role
Performance Marketer - Michael Kors
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavor to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalyzed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and a signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Manage all social media channels for the brand and closely liaise with brand partners in establishing co-marketing campaigns and managing a tight marketing calendar.
- Drive business growth through performance advertising (user acquisition, boosting basket size, reorder rate..etc) across multiple channels and provide suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
- Develop and monitor campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile).
- Create a tracking (tagging) and reporting system for campaigns/platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establishing KPIs.
- Manage the marketing budget for a portfolio of brands (plan strategy for lead generation, retention, LTV, ROI/ROAS...etc) to meet established performance uplift expectations.
- Develop, conduct, and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas. Test and optimize landing pages. Create traffic driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copy writing and visuals), and execute continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct analytics on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions.
- Work with 3rd parties and harness the power of these relationships to facilitate both traffic and conversion growth.
- Manage the e-marketing budget and optimize it on a daily basis to meet online business targets.
- Manage relationships with external digital marketing agencies.
- Adapt and optimize creatives and conversion points.
- Analyze and report on results using Google Analytics and other internal platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in performance marketing.
- You have experience in digital marketing with a good grasp of digital technologies, best practices in performance marketing and a proven ability to lead performance marketing efforts across channels.
- You have a passion for consumer marketing, with experience in turning data into actionable insights
- You have a solid knowledge of HTML and Web Analytics; expertise working with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Twitter...etc. and a deep understanding of working with digital/media platforms and leveraging the relevant tools to drive growth.
- You have a proven track-record of developing strategy for SEM/SEO, implementing and managing projects, tracking, and analyzing customer behavior/performance across channels and devices.
- You are a strong team player with high organization and planning skills.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.