Job description / Role
Our client are going from strength to strength, and want a talented Performance Marketing Director to join their team! With flexi-remote working and opportunity to really make your mark on the business, this isn’t an opportunity you want to miss!
The Performance Marketing Director will take ownership off all organic search and paid media activity for the brand, including ad operations. Working with big budgets and managing a number of direct reports, this role calls for an experienced marketeer who is a confident leader and has astute business acumen. Adept with analysing operational performance and delivering on KPI’s and growth, will help craft strategy whilst liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to maximise ROI.
• Advertising – utilising marketing automation technology to deliver dynamic and responsive advertisements across all channels, managing both internal and external stakeholders
• Paid and organic search – optimising display, SEO and PPC strategies for the entire business, striving for creative and technical advancements
• Affiliate activity – take ownership of the affiliate strategy and activities to achieve optimum returns
• Reporting – Regularly report on campaign performance, and implement activity based on these insights (a ‘test and learn’ approach), whilst also undertaking routine competitor analysis.
• Leadership – training and managing a team to help them achieve targets
• Proactively prioritise growth and performance through data-driven performance management and optimization.
• Maintain a deep understanding of business goals, translating them into digital objectives/strategies.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience recruiting and managing media buying agency partners
• English speaker with superb written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to leadership teams
• Excellent cross-functional collaborator with experience working with decentralized, international teams
• Previous experience in paid media and search
• Confident communicator with a can-do attitude
• Enthusiastic and passionate about innovating digital strategy
• Highly organized, able to multi-task and excellent attention to detail
• Identify new opportunities and stay commercially aware
• Previous experience managing a successful team
Are you excited to find out more and take the next step? Apply online now!
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Chief Executive Officer
TRS Staffing Solutions
Head of Marketing
|Abu Dhabi||13 Apr|