Job description / Role
Our Performance Marketing Executive will have a passion for digital consumer marketing, will be creative and have strong analytical skills. You will have an established track-record in driving platform growth (traffic, conversion) across channels (preferably in the consumer goods/luxury space). Our Performance Marketeer will manage all performance-based campaigns including SEM, SEO, retargeting, display, paid social media and other emerging marketing levers.
What you'll do:
- Drive business growth through performance advertising (user acquisition, boosting basket size, reorder rate etc) across multiple channels and make suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs
- Develop and monitor campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile )
- Create tracking (tagging) and reporting system for campaigns/platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establishing KPIs
- Manage marketing budget for a portfolio of brands (plan strategy for lead generation, retention, LTV, ROI/ROAS etc) to meet established performance uplift expectations
- Develop, conduct and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas. Test and optimize landing pages. Create traffic driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copy writing and visuals),and execute continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct analytics on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions
- Further associates eco-system, work with 3rd parties and harness the power of these relationships to facilitate both traffic and conversion growth
- Manage e-marketing budget and optimizing it on a daily basis in order to meet online business targets
- Manage the relationships with external digital marketing agencies
- Adapt and optimize creatives and conversion points
- Analyze and report on results using Google Analytics and other internal platforms
What you'll have:
- Proficient English speaker (Arabic a plus)
- Display of integrity in personal and business life
- Strong team player; the ability to work independently while also successfully collaborating with peers
- Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or other related analytical field
- Digital Marketing experience (working with agencies is a plus) with a good grasp of digital technologies, best practices in performance marketing and a proven ability to lead performance marketing efforts across channels
- Solid knowledge of HTML and Web Analytics; expertise working with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Twitter etc. Deep understanding of working with digital/media platforms and leveraging the relevant tools to drive growth.
- Proven track-record in developing strategy for SEM/SEO, implementing and managing projects, tracking and analyzing customer behavior/performance across channels and devices
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high level of ownership and commitment to continuous improvement
- Passion for consumer marketing, with experience in turning data into actionable insights
- Enjoys high pace, demanding, performance driven environment
- Bonus: consumer goods/luxury industry background, GCC experience, knowledge of SQL
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.