Job description / Role
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 46.7 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books and social media influencers agency.
We are currently looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to be joining our Digital Team.
Reporting to Group Digital Director, the Performance Marketing Manager will be tasked with delivering and executing analytics strategies tied to business and marketing performance. This individual will be a key team member responsible for areas including, but not limited to: insights development, experimental design, measurement and attribution. Ultimately, this role is responsible for creating and flawlessly executing a media plan that connects our clients to their consumer. Overseeing the progress of all projects, assist your team to make sure deadlines are met and making sure the work being produced is stellar.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide custom analytics/research to drive thought leadership for agency and client.
• Partner with account leadership to develop insights driven strategies grounded in data, aggregated from primary digital analytics platforms and other available 1st and 3rd party data sources.
• Develop effective relationships with key client contacts and business partners, taking lead on data and analytics focused initiatives and communication.
• Presenting data-driven insights and recommendations to stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
• Proactively identify data-driven solutions that enhance planning, measurement and optimizations based on understanding of client business challenges.
• Ensure and socialize best practices for cross channel measurement.
• 5+ years of work experience in data driven digital marketing or digital analytics role.
• Understanding of programmatic, search, social, native, video, display and other online advertising channels.
• Understanding of offline channels a plus
• Arabic Speaking is essential for this role
• Experience with cross channel measurement, especially leveraging results from partners to drive insights and optimizations.
• Expert Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in other statistical analysis and data management tools.
• Experience in processing and analyzing event-level data/big data using SQL, R or Python.
Experience in leading measurement and analytics platforms:
• DoubleClick: Search, Display, Campaign Manager, Audience Center
• Google Analytics 360
• Measurement Tools
• Understanding and familiarity with as many of the below activation platforms as possible:
• Programmatic Platforms (DBM, TradeDesk, etc)
• AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.
• Ability to provide "thought leadership" and creative problem solving when dealing with a client's data challenges.
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Most importantly, the candidate must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on ITP Media Group.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognising the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
About the Company
ITP Media Group (ITP) is one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 100 brands. The company delivers quality up to date content to its readers, viewers, delegates and guests through digital, print, events, awards, video content, social media platforms and social media influencers. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, Hello! Middle East, Construction Week and Condé Nast Traveller ME. ITP strives to offer its customers the largest audience in the GCC with the highest engagement levels by adopting a 360 degree approach.
Editorial excellence differentiates ITP in its markets and is core to the company’s success and leadership. Our intention is to provide our audience with highly engaging content, but above all, honest, straight reporting: clear, open and impartial commentary, analysis and balanced viewpoints drive our work at all times.