Performance Marketing Manager
Job description / Role
* As a Performance Marketing Manager you will be in charge of the full 360 scope of Performance Marketing to support the international expansion plan.
* You will work mainly on Performance Marketing, but to also have strong knowledge of branding campaigns and mobile app campaigns.
* Well funded ecommerce retail marketplace
* Oversee the Performance Marketing Channels and Customer Marketing Channels (Affiliates,Programmatic, Search, Display, Search, email, Push notifications,) for the MENA market.
* Evaluate/advise on ad creative, and propose budget allocations for every digital advertising platform.
* Develop, conduct and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas.
* Test and optimize landing pages.
* Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive installation and engagement of a mobile app.
* Define a long-term marketing roadmap, set priorities based on expected ROI of each
* Successful execution throughout the year of all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns.
* Daily/Weekly performance reporting of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
* This is an opportunity to take ownership and have high impact
* Experience as a Performance Marketer in E-commerce industry
* Experience in leading a team of performance marketing specialists.
* Deep understanding of the various performance marketing channels
* Must have executional experience in paid search and paid social
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Al Jaziri Group
RTC-1 Employment Services