Job description / Role
Performance Marketing Specialist - L'Occitane
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for- Performance Marketing Specialist L'Occitane
Do you have a passion for digital consumer marketing? If so we are currently recruiting for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join our L'Occitane team in Dubai. You will be an experienced performance marketer with an established track record in driving platform growth across channels. You will also be creative and love analytics and preferably have experience within the luxury retail industry.
What you will do:
- You will drive the L'Occitane business growth through performance advertising (user acquisition, boosting basket size, reorder rate..etc) across multiple channels. You will make suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs
- You will develop and monitor campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- You will create tracking (tagging) and reporting systems for campaigns and platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establish KPIs
- You will manage the marketing budget and plan the strategy for lead generation and retention, ROI/ROAS etc) to meet established performance uplift expectations
- You will develop, conduct and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas, test and optimize landing pages.
- You will create traffic driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copy writing and visuals) and execute continuous improvement initiatives.
- You will conduct analytics on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions
- You will work with 3rd parties and harness the power of these relationships to facilitate both traffic and conversion growth
What we are looking for:
- You will be native English and Arabic speaker
- You will display integrity and be a strong team player with the ability to work independently while also successfully collaborating with peers
- You will have successful digital marketing experience (working with agencies is a plus) with a good grasp of digital technologies, best practices in performance marketing and a proven ability to lead performance marketing efforts across channels
- You will have solid knowledge of HTML and Web Analytics; expertise working with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, Twitterâ€¦etc.
- You will have a deep understanding of working with digital/media platforms and leveraging the relevant tools to drive growth.
- You will have a proven track-record in developing strategy for SEM/SEO, implementing and managing projects, tracking and analyzing customer behaviour/performance across channels and devices
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset, high level of ownership and commitment to continuous improvement
- You will have a passion for consumer marketing, with experience in turning data into actionable insights
- You will thrive in a high pace, demanding, performance driven environment
- Coming from a consumer goods/luxury industry background, GCC experience, knowledge of SQL would be advantageous
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.