Job description / Role
In this role, you will be responsible for developing best in class performance media solutions for agencies' clients. You must be digitally ahead, connected, diplomatic, pro-active, and solution-oriented
- Build & establish strong relationships with the local agencies, enable platform best practices and local ad-ops teams.
- Forge and maintain relationships with key strategic media partners to ensure that we are fully embracing new media, technology and data opportunities as they emerge.
- Understand the client’s business and the digital landscape to deliver insight led communications advice, strategies and high-level plans to clients.
- Make continuous strategic and activation recommendations based on media owner’s opportunities and innovations and work with the various specialists and/or local teams to ensure effective implementation.
- Central project coordinator and communicator of all digital projects to local markets and digital specialists in the team
- Deliver best in class digital media planning and buying for executed campaigns.
- To translate digital strategy and roadmaps into ambitious executional digital solutions and targets for the operations team, and clients.
- Primary point of contact Local Client & Regional client to provide a holistic view of performance
- Ensures teams are following process while identifying opportunities to improve
- Provides feedback on new briefs
- Collates and delivers media plans across all performance channels
- Manages team’s workload via status sheet – ensuring productivity and efficiency
- Coordinates and leads weekly performance call – for a holistic view and deferring to specialists for details
- Coordinates budget moves between performance channel teams
- Ensure maturity framework is maintained and communicated (advancing and improving product and performance)
- Delivers monthly performance snapshot
- Coordinates with Regional Client as needed
- Liaises with regional team for consistency across other ad-ops performance activities
- 6-10 years related experience
- Digital performance all-rounder with proven experience and strong understanding of multiple digital media channels (online display, social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, etc.) as well as a passionate following of new/emerging channels & technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, being able to confidently and clearly present work to clients, media owners and internal stakeholders.
- Experience & gravitas to ‘fly solo’ & present to mid to senior clients.
- Hands on knowledge tools such as TGI & Google Analytics, search trends, ad servers (e.g. google stack), social analytics, data visualization & analysis tools.
- High level numeracy and analysis skills, to be able to interrogate data and coming out with actionable insights to inform business decisions.
- Team management and ability to communicate/share/develop digital planning and buying experience amongst other team members.
- Strong Emotional Intelligence to navigate through complex and diverse structures, silo’s, and dynamics
- A curious, driven, self-motivated and be able to work independently or to seek out the required solutions
About the Company
A leading advertising agency in the UAE.
Head of Business Development & Marketing
Vice President - Marketing
Irwin & Dow
RTC-1 Employment Services
General Manager - Consumer