Job description / Role
• Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate
• Making appointments and planning their manager’s diary
• Organizing and attending meetings; taking and developing minutes of meetings and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
• Contribute / lead Projects related to Chairman Office
• Replying to emails, faxes and post
• Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
• Assisting with projects their manager might be working on by researching or writing reports
• organizing and maintaining office systems
• Standing in for their manager in their absence.
Preferably Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 4 years of PA. experience in the UAE.
Personal Assistant PAs) will work closely with senior members of staff (usually CEO, CHAIRMAN) helping them to manage their workload, organize their day and free up their time by providing administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. PAs normally have an in-depth knowledge of the organization and perform a variety of tasks depending on the employing organization.
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Personal Assistant (Female)
A Leading Telecom Solutions Company
Personal / Private Assistant to CEO
Swisslinx Middle East