Job description / Role
Looking for an experienced personal assistant
We are looking for a personal assistant who is fully fluent in English with excellent writing skills to join our team. We are hiring this person to help improve the productivity of key members of the organization. Arabic language is a plus.
- Support for meetings, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments.
- Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting
- Maintain executives’ agenda and assist in planning appointments
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Organize executives’ work to ensure that follow ups and tasks assigned are met within deadlines.
- Create schedules to follow up on multiple projects, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Assisting with Recruiting of personnel and of maintaining sensitive files
- Some flexibility in hours needed
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed, including but not limiting to simple project management, preparing presentations or conducting research
- Must have at minimum a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline
- Fluency/excellence in English spoken and written
- At least 5 years of personal/executive assistant experience with references, ideally from an organization where English is fully utilized and Arabic is also spoken.
- Abu Dhabi based – preferably on spouse or other visa although we can sponsor the right candidate.
- Smart, proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills required, including Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience maintaining project management charts, financial records, accounts statements using software.
- Strong ability to quickly capture essential information in a meeting for documenting minutes and tracking follow-ups.
- Great Typing speed/accuracy.
- Outstanding organizational skills and able to multitask and complete tasks with little oversight
- Able to carry out research independently and come up with solutions with minimal guidance.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Shows initiative and willingness to learn and have a positive attitude.
- Discretion with sensitive information and professionalism.
- Experience in a health care setting
- Experience with construction projects is a plus
About the Company
A leading orthopedic practice in the UAE.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|
Irwin & Dow
|Abu Dhabi||15 Aug|
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jul|
Secretary - Events Management
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jul|
Administration & Operations Executive
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE